Beware of silent danger
Benefits of DetectAir
Why use DetectAir technology and procedures /Aerosol disinfection?
- Ubiquitous microscopic organisms. Concentrated especially in enclosed spaces
- Agents of various serious diseases. They result in a number of side effects
- They disrupt the immune system. They pose an invisible risk
- The Halo Fogger system meets the needs of modern healthcare. Technology that exceeds expectations
- Eliminates pathogens and reduces acquired HAIs infections, Guarantee of meeting the strictest hygiene standards and parameters
- Protects health and safety
- Reduces the risk of spreading the new coronavirus COVID-19 and influenza
- No negative effects on the environment
- It does not damage sensitive equipment and technology
- Unique technology protected by a patent Certified product
- Droplet dispersion technology penetrates all points of contact with air
- Public spaces
- Public spaces
The most effective way to fight an invisible enemy
Mobile desinfection unit Foggair
is a portable device for the production of aerosol mist for disinfection of all areas. It automatically converts a certified disinfectant (Sanosil and Dezanol recommended) into ionized particles using a patented nozzle and compressor air system. To achieve the perfect droplet size, the Sputnik is equipped with a precision air compressor and a patented nozzle.
The mobile unit should only be used with certified disinfectants. It works on the principle of so-called dry mist without the risk of wetting, condensation on the surfaces, thus protecting all surfaces, objects, electronics, documents and does not damage plants or food. It leaves no deposits on them, so they do not need to be washed, wiped or neutralized afterwards. The treated area is fogged within a few minutes. The fine aerosol floats in the air after spraying. Electrically charged ions completely fill the space, in the event of a fall, the active substances reach all surfaces (handles, tables, keyboards, etc.) and disinfect them.
Based on the price offer after inspecting the premises.
The price includes
- departure of technicians
- aerosol disinfection of your premises
- Output protocol - we guarantee 99.999% removal of bacteria, viruses and fungi with EPA certificate.
Highly effective disinfectant for heavily soiled surfaces / organic contamination
Sanosil S010 is a highly effective, universal liquid disinfectant with a long-lasting effect. It is based on the proven broad-spectrum effect of Sanosil Super 25 Ag disinfectant. Hydrogen peroxide is used as the oxidizing agent.
Colloidal silver is added for a good and long-lasting effect, which acts oligodynamically and catalytically and significantly increases the effect of peroxide. The long-lasting effect of silver prevents the growth of microorganisms. Thanks to additional stabilization, it is also suitable for more special applications such as. "Fine cold mist" (Detectair EasyFog).
How does disinfector work ?
Aerosol disinfection is a portable device for the production of aerosol mist for disinfection of enclosed spaces. It automatically converts Sanosil disinfectant to ionized particles using a patented nozzle and compressor air system.
To achieve the perfect droplet size, the Sanosil Halo is equipped with a precision air compressor and nozzle. Sanosil Halo should only be used with Sanosil disinfectants. It is not intended for use as an isolated process, but is especially recommended as a means of regular cleaning and disinfection.
What viruses can we destroy?
- COVID-19 (Koronavírus)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C surrogate (BVDV)
- Herpes simplex type 1
- Influenza A virus
- Influenza A, H5N1 Influenza A, H5, H7 and H9
- Newcastle Disease virus
- Orthopoxvirus vaccinia
- Papovavirus SV-40
- Paramyxo virus
- Poliovirus 1 Pseudorabies virus
- Trophozoite protozoa inl. Amoebae
- Vaccina virus
- V. parahaemolytis
How often do space need to be cleaned?
The active substance Sanosil S010 is a highly effective, universal liquid disinfection agent with long-term effect. For a long-standing clean environment, it is important to repeat the cleaning process to prevent repeated pollution. It is important to consult the interval with our professional staff, which will advise you and recommend the method and interval of cleaning based on type and purpose of usage of the space you want to disinfect.